Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Lemon Raspberry Cupcakes

These are Lemon Cupcakes with a Raspberry Buttercream frosting and dollop of Raspberry Jam. Makes me think of spring time which isn't coming soon enough!

In addition to my Cakes, Cupcakes, & Decorated Sugar Cookies....I'm working on a huge assortment of drop cookies to offer. Also, thinking of perhaps making homemade cinnamon buns available for pick up one day per week. All this depends on time! As always, email with questions or inquiries!!

1 comment:

Calk Walk in KC said...

Somehow I ran across your blog. I just made lemon raspberry cupcakes for a friend of mine. Mine was a lemon cupcake, a swirl of raspberry frosting, a little swirl of lemon frosting, and a raspberry. It's a very "springy" cupcake!

Here's a link to a pic...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/25744047@N03/3357071565/