Sunday, June 8, 2008

Bridal Shower Cupcake Tower & Pastry





Summer is here!! I had the pleasure of creating a Cupcake Tower and Pastry Tray for a Bridal Shower which I attended as well. The weather was a lovely sunny, 93 degrees and very humid conditions for the outdoor event. Not quite ideal for chocolate, buttercream, & cream cheese!! Happy to report, no major issues.
The cupcake tower consisted of Chocolate cupcakes with Vanilla Buttercream in Lavander, Lemon Apricot with Orange Cream Cheese in Orange, & Coconut with Cream Cheese in White. All had a small fondant cutout flower accent. There was a 6'' Fondant Covered Chocolate Cake with Vanilla Buttercream decorated with summery flowers, butterfly, & fondant bow. The pastry tray included Oreo Truffles, Lemon Butter Cookies, Chewy Pecan Cookies, & Graham Cracker Pastry dessert. It was nice to see all the hard work come together and being enjoyed by all.
The shower itself was one of the nicest showers I've been to in a while. The bride-to-be seemed to receive many lovely things to go along with the GORGEOUS ring on her finger!!! I was happy to have had a small part of this wonderful event.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Wow! Those look great! I'm jealous!

The Salty One said...

I know somebody's who's getting an invite to my shower :) You're really turning into an amazing cake lady!